[ncl-install] Support with NCL installation

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 21 10:03:16 MDT 2016

Hi,

Did you get any error messages from the "ng4ex" command? If so, please
email the exact error messages back to ncl-install at ucar.edu, along with the
output from the following UNIX commands:

ncl -V
which ncl
env | grep NCARG

You can try sending the output to an X11 window by typing:

ng4ex xy05n -clean

This should cause an X11 window to pop up with the image. You can click on
this image with your left mouse button and it will go away.

--Mary