[ncl-install] Ncl installation for ubuntu

elif beyza çatalbaş elifbeyzacatalbas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 23:26:24 MST 2016

Dear Mrs/Mr

 I want to install NCL to my computer , I am using Ubuntu and I try this
commands.

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install ncl-ncarg

sudo ln -s /usr/share/ncarg /usr/lib/ncarg

then I tested my installation of NCL with *ng4ex gsun01n -clean* command. I
get error like this.

*fatal:syntax error:line o before or near gsun01n*
*ng4ex gsun01n*

*fatal:error in statement*

Are there any way to install them on Ubuntu?This program is important for
me because I'm a master's degree student and I'm using this program
frequently. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Elif Beyza ÇATALBAŞ
Meteorological Engineer