[ncl-install] Ask for next release of NCL(6.4.0)

김인원 iwkim at climate.pknu.ac.kr
Sat Aug 20 07:55:30 MDT 2016

I already tried to run the bootstrap_correl_2.ncl with my data.
And an error occured.( Boot_r     = bootstrap_correl(soi, yAnom, nBoot,
(/0,0/), opt) )
fatal:divide: Division by 0, Can't continue
fatal:Div: operator failed, can't continue
fatal:["Execute.c":8575]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 146 in
file ./bootstrap.ncl_beta_640 (Z     = 0.5*log((1+zBoot)/(1-zBoot))      ;
Fischer z-transform of all bootstrapped correlations)

How do I modify the program of bootstrap_correl_2.ncl or
bootstrap.ncl_beta_640?