[ncl-install] ncl on Cray systems

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Aug 19 10:44:18 MDT 2016

Hi Robert (and Gerry),

As Gerry stated, you might be able to use precompiled binaries, if this is
a LINUX system.

But, if you want to build from source code, then I can try to help you with
that.  What I will need is the full output from when you ran "make
Everything" so I can see if there are some errors that need to be addressed.

--Mary