[ncl-install] [ncl-talk] ncl post installation libssl problem

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 23 14:10:29 MST 2015

One other possible thing you can try: download the *non* opendap enabled
version of NCL, which doesn't have the ssl dependency.

I believe this should be a direct link to the non-opendap binaries:

https://www.earthsystemgrid.org/browse/viewCollectionFilesInitial.html?datasetId=0b490558-cd9a-11e4-bb80-00c0f03d5b7c

--Mary