[ncl-install] [ncl-talk] ncl post installation libssl problem

Saurabh Singh saurabhsingh123op at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 04:15:15 MST 2015

that doesent work as the library is obsolete i get the following error

udo apt-get install libssl0.9.8
[sudo] password for saurabh:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package libssl0.9.8 is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  libssl0.9.8:i386

and thus when i try  sudo apt-get install libssl0.9.8:i386 i again get a
different error.
 saurabh at saurabh:~/Develops/WRF3/library/WRFV3/test/em_real$ sudo apt-get
install libssl0.9.8:i386
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package libssl0.9.8:i386 is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  libssl0.9.8

i already tried all this , but this is not working.

E: Package 'libssl0.9.8:i386' has no installation candidate

E: Package 'libssl0.9.8' has no installation candidate