[ncl-install] can't create .ps or .pdf output

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 22 20:35:42 MDT 2015

Hi Mark,

Sorry about the delay in response.

How are you trying to create the PS/PDF file, and then how are you trying
to open it?

Most people open these files by using their system find or search command
to navigate to the file, and then they double-click on it.  The system can
usually determine what kind of file it is and the appropriate software to
open with. This works the same way as, say, double-clicking on a Microsoft
Word or PowerPoint document.

--Mary