[ncl-install] NCL-NCAR Graphic installation

Negin Moghaddam negin.f.moghaddam at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 00:10:51 MDT 2015

Dear NCL install helpdesk,

Today I tried to install NCL/NCAR Graphics and I followed the procedure
step by step as defined in the website.

For testing the software after installation and setting the path, NCL ran
properly and I saw the mentioned graph.
However, when I ran the second command for checking NCAR I got failure
error.

Here I attached the detailed information for the path (set in .bashrc) and
the outcome of the each commands in terminal.

Please let me know which reason might be responsible for this failure
considering that I checked the libraries and gfortran as well and they are
all installed.

Additionally, I want to know that whether NCL itself is sufficient for
plotting or I need to run NCAR?

Thanks for your response in advance

Kind Regards
Negin