[ncl-install] ncl install problem

Yunfang Sun yfsun at mit.edu
Sun Jul 12 00:47:33 MDT 2015

Hi Mary,

Thank you very much! The information in my system is as follows:

gfortran --version:
GNU Fortran (GCC) 4.9.2

which gfortran
/usr/local/bin/gfortran

find libgfortran.3.dylib
find: libgfortran.3.dylib: No such file or directory

locate libgfortran.3.dylib
/Applications/MATLAB_R2015a.app/sys/os/maci64/libgfortran.3.dylib
/opt/local/lib/gcc48/libgfortran.3.dylib
/opt/local/lib/gcc49/libgfortran.3.dylib
/opt/local/lib/libgcc/libgfortran.3.dylib
/usr/local/gfortran/lib/i386/libgfortran.3.dylib
/usr/local/gfortran/lib/libgfortran.3.dylib

Best,

Yunfang