[ncl-install] ncl command not found

Abdoulaye SY sy.abdoulaye3 at ugb.edu.sn
Sun Oct 12 17:58:00 MDT 2014

Hi

I have ncl-6.2.0 prebuilt on ubuntu system. I set the PATH i logout and log
back but when i enter ncl command i get the following message

No command 'ncl' found, did you mean:
 Command 'nc6' from package 'netcat6' (universe)
 Command 'ncal' from package 'bsdmainutils' (main)
 Command 'gcl' from package 'gcl' (universe)
 Command 'cl' from package 'cl-launch' (universe)
 Command 'nxcl' from package 'libnxcl-bin' (universe)
 Command 'mcl' from package 'mcl' (universe)
 Command 'nl' from package 'coreutils' (main)
 Command 'nc' from package 'netcat-openbsd' (main)
 Command 'nc' from package 'netcat6' (universe)
 Command 'nc' from package 'netcat-traditional' (universe)
 Command 'ecl' from package 'ecl' (universe)
ncl: command not found

What is the problem?