[ncl-install] I would like to provide built binary of NCL for SUSE linux enterprise

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Jul 24 14:14:34 MDT 2014

Hi Jack,

I'm not sure this message made it through to ncl-install at ucar.edu, so I'm
reposting it.

Thanks so much for providing this binary!  I'll see if I can get it added
to the ESG repository of NCL binaries.  Sometimes it's hard to add new
files to an existing set of files.

Was this version build with OPenDAP enabled?  That would be when you built
the NetCDF software, which is enabled by default, unless you built it with
"--disable-dap".

--Mary