[ncl-install] Problem running NCL with Gygwin, bash.

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 3 15:50:11 MST 2014

Dear Lucia,

It looks like your NCARG_ROOT environment variable is not getting set when you login. This could happen if you have an error somewhere else in your .bashrc file, or if the .bashrc file is not getting "executed" (sourced) when you login.

What does the following report:

which ncl
env | grep NCARG
ls -a ~/