[ncl-install] Plots not showing any axis

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 25 16:08:42 MDT 2014

In that case you need to use the more specific environment variables that are available:

export NCARG_BIN=/usr/bin
export NCARG_NCARG=/usr/share/ncarg

Usually /usr/bin is already on your PATH so you may not need to put $NCARG_BIN in your path.

You may also want to set

NCARG_MAN  for "man" pages
NCARG_INCLUDE for include files
NCARG_LIB for the library directory