[ncl-install] Plots not showing any axis

Ipshita Majhi ipmajhi at alaska.edu
Fri Apr 25 14:21:35 MDT 2014

Hi,

The above mentioned method did not resolve the issue unfortunately. Here is
some more information:

with ubuntu/debian packages
binaries(i.e. ncl,ncargpath,...) are in /usr/bin

data files are in /usr/share/ncarg
(no 'bin' subdirectory)
so NCARG-ROOT=/usr/share/ncarg
does not put binaries into PATH

I have added David Covey the person who has helped me install NCL in my
laptop he can give input and understand better what the concerns are.

Thank You
Ipshita