[ncl-install] Fwd: Failing to downloading ncl

lye wilson wkwlye at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 04:49:00 MDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: lye wilson <wkwlye at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 6:45 PM
Subject: Failing to downloading ncl
To: ncl-talk at ucar.edu

Dear all,
I faced the exact problems mentioned below, and currently I still could not
figure out what's wrong in my installation process.

 From: Bheki Sibiya
<Bheki.Sibiya_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah<Bheki.Sibiya_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah?Subject=Re:%20Failing%20to%20downloading%20ncl%20source%20code%206.1.2>>

Date: Wed Oct 02 2013 - 07:32:20 MDT

Dear members

I have just joined the group with a hope of utilizing NCL tool for data
analysis. I am trying to download the latest version of this tool into my
PC using Linux platform, I have followed the guidelined state here however
I have just got stuck where I believe might the the last stage for
downloading. Used the command below :

java -jar MyProxyLogon-ESG.jar -u bheki -h vetswebprod.ucar.edu -p 7512

and a small window pop up where I'm requested to put a passphrase and after
putting the pass and pressing logon button I get the following error:

Logging on

*Connecting to vetswebprod.ucar.edu..... Error: MyProxy bootstrap Trust
fail. [Caused by. Cannot create temporary directory
Certificates-1380703590845] *

Please help !!!!

Regards
Bheki

Below is the description of the OS used:
wilsonlye at ubuntu:~$ uname -m
i686
wilsonlye at ubuntu:~$ cat /etc/issue
Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS \n \l

wilsonlye at ubuntu:~$ gcc --version
gcc (Ubuntu/Linaro 4.6.3-1ubuntu5) 4.6.3

Hope you can help me with this problems or provide me some alternatives to
solving this problems.

Your help and reply will be very much appreciated. Thanks

Regards,
Wilson Lye