[ncl-install] NCL compatibility with new OS X Mavericks

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 29 11:01:00 MDT 2013

Hi Derek,

I had brief access to a Mavericks system and was able to verify that a MacOS 10.7 NCL binary runs on it. This was a couple of months ago, so I can't be sure this statement is still true.

My husband just upgraded to this OS, so I'll try to remember to try this again tonight, as well as trying a MacOS 10.8 binary.

--Mary