[ncl-install] NCL compatibility with new OS X Mavericks

Derek Mallia tartanrunner25 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 09:55:16 MDT 2013

Hi all,

I was just wonder whether anyone has tried installing/using NCL with the newest OS X operating system (Mavericks)? Since its free I was going to give it a go but I wanted to hear if anyone had any difficulties before doing so. For example, going from snow leopard to lion required recompiling gfortran while going from Lion => mountain lion required no additional no changes so the process can be really easy or a slight pain!

Thanks!

Derek Mallia