[ncl-install] Obtaining libngmath.lib instead of libngmath.a for Visual Studio

Romain Fiévet fievetromain at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 17:12:19 MST 2013

Hello,

Thanks for you answer.

Starting from the source code of shgrid I spent some time hunting down all
the dependencies you are talking about : 'seter' and 'icfell' call other
subroutines, that also call others subroutines (and so on). As I am only
interested in the routine shgrid I only focused on building a library that
supported this function (so it is not the full ngmath.lib).

The built was finally successful and I am now trying to test the library; I
tried with the example provided (shex01.f) but this code also call a lot of
other subroutines, etc, and it seemed to be an endless process to define
all of them ! So I hope to try soon my own test, I am currently coding it
and I hope it will be successful, I will keep you in touch of the result !

FYI I ended up with a library that possesses the following files :

2 header files

bccom.h
shcomn.h

63 source files