[ncl-install] Installing OpenDAP ncl

Carl Schreck Carl.Schreck at noaa.gov
Wed Nov 17 14:40:34 MST 2010

I am trying to install the openDAP-enabled version of NCL.  The
specific binary that I am using is
ncl_ncarg-5.2.1.Linux_RedHat_x86_64_gcc412.tar.gz

When I try to run ncl, I get this error:

ncl: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.8: cannot

And it immediately quits.  I have had no issues with the non-openDAP
version in the past.  Are there any fixes or workarounds that I can
try?

       Thanks,
       Carl

--