[ncl-install] libpng version problem about V5.2 installation

Jun Cheng chengjun8504 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 19:18:33 MDT 2010

Hi everyone

When I updated my NCL to 5.2 on MacOS, there a problem from X11 lib,
as shown below, anybody could show me how to resolve this problem?

I have try to update the version of libpng, but failed, could someone
point out the cause of this problem, and help me resolve it?

Thanks at first.

Jun

ncl -v
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/X11/lib/libpng.3.dylib
Referenced from: /usr/local/bin/ncl
Reason: Incompatible library version: ncl requires version 45.0.0 or
later, but libpng.3.dylib provides version 39.0.0
Trace/BPT trap