[ncl-install] trying to use the ncarg_ncl binaries

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 18 11:16:13 MDT 2009

This binary was built on a Linux x86_64 system using the gcc/gfortran
4.1.2 compilers.

However, the problem is that you downloaded an OPeNDAP-enabled version
of NCL. This requires installing additional OPeNDAP software, as
described at:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/install.shtml#OPeNDAPInstructions

If you don't need an OPeNDAP version, then I highly recommend going
back to the ESG and downloading a non-OPeNDAP version of NCL.

--Mary