[ncl-install] trouble compiling NCAR graphics on new Mac OSX machine

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 17 14:42:27 MDT 2009

Hi Ron,

Glad it worked.

You can safely ignore these warnings. We get them as well, and it
appears to be a gfortran idiosyncrasy that I hope they'll fix soon.
Notice that the warning is misleading, as it says "size 544 is is
smaller than the real definition of size 532..."

If you google parts of this warning, you will see other software that
has the same problem.

--Mary