[ncl-install] Hi! I have trouble for installing ncarg v 5.0.0

Yong joo Choi choingjoo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 02:49:09 MST 2007

Hi. Mary,
I have a trouble for installing ncarg v 5.0.0.
1. I edit bashrc files
export NCARG=/usr/local/src/ncl_ncarg-5.0.0

2. change the directory to ncarg*
./Configure -v (default setting)
make Everything >& make-output &
tail -f make-output

3.  To check the installation,
[root at ARL ncl_ncarg-5.0.0]# make Info

        NCAR Graphics - Version  Installation Configuration

System File             LINUX
Binary Install Directory        /usr/local/ncarg/bin
Library Install Directory       /usr/local/ncarg/lib
Include Install Directory       /usr/local/ncarg/include
Manpage Install Directory       /usr/local/ncarg/man
Config Install Directory        /usr/local/ncarg/lib/ncarg/config
Data Base Directory     /usr/local/ncarg/lib/ncarg/database
Programmer Doc Dir      /usr/local/ncarg/lib/ncarg/doc
Reloc Obj. Directory    /usr/local/ncarg/lib/ncarg/robj
Examples Directory      /usr/local/ncarg/lib/ncarg/examples
Tutorial Directory      /usr/local/ncarg/lib/ncarg/tutorial
Test Directory          /usr/local/ncarg/lib/ncarg/tests
X App. Def. Directory   /usr/local/ncarg/lib/ncarg/xapp
f77 Compiler            g77
f77 Flags               -fPIC -fno-second-underscore -O
C Compiler              gcc
cc Flags                -ansi -fPIC -O -I./include
-I/usr/X11R6/include -DSYSV -D_POSIX_SOURCE -D_XOPEN_SOURCE
-DByteSwapped -DNeedFuncProto

Does it complete?
Thank yo and Happy New Year~

Best regards,