[ncarg-talk] Error NCL

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 16 08:10:53 MST 2018

Dear Georgina,

Please repost your question to ncl-talk instead of ncarg-talk The
ncarg-talk list is for NCAR Graphics questions.

You'll need to subscribe first, just as you did with ncarg-talk.

When you resend your question, you need to provide more information,
including:

 - Which example were you trying to run?
 - What kind of problem is there exactly?
 - What is the error message, if any?

Thank you,

--Mary