[ncarg-talk] Correlation with both positive and negative lags

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 8 12:32:58 MST 2017

Lena,

The reason you are not getting any response is because NCAR Graphics is
very old code that not many people are experts in any more. I

It is highly recommended that you migrate to a more modern package like NCL
or Python. If you could tell us what you are trying to accomplish with NCAR
Graphics, we could probably help you create an NCL script that does the
same thing, and is potentially much easier to understand and modify.

Meanwhile, I think rather than try to hide your error messages, you should
try to figure out what's causing them.

I tried to find some documentation on how to increase the number of
allowable error messages, but so far no luck.

Sorry,

--Mary