[NARCCAP-discuss] Common Grid for NARCCAP?

Guillaume Dueymes guillaume.dueymes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 13:01:49 MDT 2013

Hi Ethan

 ''remapbil'' does not exist, my fault....
There are two steps .
I used ''genbil''  to calculate the weights for remapping using a bilinear
interpolation .
And ''remap'' for remapping the data, using the generated wights.

So: using cdo

1-  cdo genbil,grid.nc input_file.nc  weights.nc

2- cdo remap,grid.nc,weights.nc input_file.nc  output_remapped.nc

Hope this can help

Guillaume

E-mail: dueymes.guillaume at uqam.ca ou guillaume.dueymes at gmail.com