[NARCCAP-discuss] Common Grid for NARCCAP?

Ethan Bodnaruk ebodnaruk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 12:02:10 MDT 2013

Hi Guillaume,

What is that function, "remabil" ?  I don't see any documentation on it.

Thanks,
Ethan

P.S.  Hope you don't mind me jumping on this conversation.  This is
something I'm interested in too.

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 6:24 PM, Guillaume Dueymes <
guillaume.dueymes at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Darrin,
>
> the easiest way (in my opinion!) to put all NARCCAP results on a common
> grid is to interpolate netcdf files using Climate Data Operator :
> https://code.zmaw.de/projects/cdo
> I used remabil  function from cdo ...
>
> Cheers
>
> Guillaume D.
>

> On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 6:42 PM, Darrin Sharp
> <dsharp at coas.oregonstate.edu>wrote:
>
> > What's the easiest way to put all the NARCCAP results on a common grid
> > (i.e. with the same lat/lon points for all the models)? Is there a tool
> > specifically for this? Has somebody already done it?
> >
> > Trying to avoid writing this code myself - I know I'm not the first
> person
> > to need this.
> >
> > -Darrin

> Guillaume Dueymes M.Sc.
> Agent de Recherche
> Centre ESCER - Université du Québec à Montréal
> 201 avenue Président-Kennedy, local PK-2315
> Montréal (Québec) Canada
> Tel: (514) 987-3000 poste 1407
> E-mail: dueymes.guillaume at uqam.ca ou guillaume.dueymes at gmail.com
>
> Responsables des données climatiques pour le projet FACE:
> http://face.ete.inrs.ca
> Avec le support d'Environnement Canada - Service Météorologique du Canada

Ethan Bodnaruk
M.S. Nuclear Engineering
Ph.D. Student, Ecological Engineering
Author, *Beyond Religion: Science and Spirituality Aligned*
www.ethanbodnaruk.com