[NARCCAP-discuss] problem of downloading: 'the certificate of 'tds.ucar.edu' is not trusted'

Lingli He linglihe at umich.edu
Sat Mar 17 08:19:35 MDT 2012

Hi,

I tried to download MM5I_NCEP and MM5I_CCSM table3 data, and I've used
'MyProxyLogon-ESG.jar' to update the ESG credentials.
But I have to problem of:

snd_MM5I_ncep_1986010103.nc ...Downloading

ERROR: The certificate of `tds.ucar.edu' is not trusted.

ERROR: The certificate of `tds.ucar.edu' hasn't got a known issuer.

I also tried to download ther datasets (e.g., CRCM_NCEP, CRCM_CGCM3), they
have similar issue. Had anyone dealt with something like this? Thanks!

Lingli

--
PhD Candidate
Department of Civil & Environmental Eng.
linglihe at umich.edu