[NARCCAP-discuss] Question regarding Tasmax and Tasmin

Antonia Rosati arosati at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 6 15:51:19 MST 2012

Hi Julie!

Tasmax and Tasmin for MM5i and ECP2 will be available soon. They are
currently being post-processed.

If you need these data right away, your plan to take highest and
lowest values of the 3-hourly temperatures is suitable as an estimate.
Seeing as the final product is taken from the actual max and min from
model timesteps instead of 3-hourly, we would recommend using Tasmax
and Tasmin as soon as they are available.

Thanks for your question!

Toni Rosati
NARCCAP User Community Liaison
National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
narccap at ucar.edu

On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 14:43:43 -0500