[NARCCAP-discuss] Consistency between tas, tasmax and tasmin.

Obeysekera, Jayantha jobey at sfwmd.gov
Tue Feb 7 16:46:24 MST 2012

For this reason, I have stated using values in Table 2 to compute tmax and tmin (although they are based on 3-hourly) values  and stopped using Table 1 values. This was necessary to ensure consistency since I was using other variables in Table 2 for my work.
Obey

Jayantha Obeysekera
Hydrologic & Environmental Systems Modeling
South Florida Water Management District
(561) 682 6503 (Office)
(561) 722 9994 (cell)