[NARCCAP-discuss] Grid point's coordinate

Antonia Rosati arosati at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 27 13:26:50 MDT 2011

Hi Mohammed,

Latitude and Longitude are variables within every NetCDF file NARCCAP
has available. They are labeled as "lat" and "lon" respectively. You
can extract them just as you would any other variable.

Alternatively, if you would like the CRCM latitude and longitude in a
separate file, you can use the following link:
http://www.narccap.ucar.edu/data/table4/latlon_CRCM.nc

Cheers!

Toni Rosati
NARCCAP User Community Liaison
National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
narccap at ucar.edu

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 16:53:57 +0000