[Narccap-announce] Call for papers - deadlines approaching

Antonia Rosati arosati at ucar.edu
Fri Jul 22 10:53:04 MDT 2011

Hi All!

There are two conference deadlines fast approaching - AMS and AGU.
NARCCAP will be represented at each meeting.

AMS: deadline August 1st.
The 92nd Annual Meeting is set for 22—26 January, 2012 at the Ernest
N. Morial Convention Center in downtown New Orleans. The theme of the
2012 AMS Annual Meeting is "Technology in Research and Operations—How
We Got Here and Where We're Going." We're excited to be back in "The
Big Easy", but a successful meeting doesn't happen if we don't have
you involved!  If you're interested in presenting an oral or poster
paper, this is to remind you that the deadline to submit an abstract
is fast approaching: 1 August 2011. Check out the AMS 92nd Annual
Meeting Webpage - http://www.ametsoc.org/MEET/annual/index.html

AGU: deadline August 4th.
The American Geophysical Union 2011 Meeting will be here before you
know it and we want to ensure you don’t miss the approaching
deadlines. As you prepare for San Francisco, December 5-9, be sure
to submit your abstracts no later than Thursday, 4 August. Also,
first time attending students can apply for travel grants!
http://sites.agu.org/fallmeeting/scientific-program/session-search/333
Notice that the session description specifically mentions NARCCAP as a
focus.

We're looking forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,
Toni Rosati
NARCCAP User Community Liaison
National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
narccap at ucar.edu