[mpas-developers] COMMIT CHECK: Makefile update

Chen, Qingshan qchen at lanl.gov
Mon Apr 8 09:27:31 MDT 2013

Hi Doug,

It is nice, but does it depend on how the current structure of PIO library? I built a PIO library with the latest released version just days ago, and it seems that all libs stuff are still left in the PIO directory. If so, then why bother in MPAS? Maybe you have an unofficial version of PIO?

Regards,
Qingshan