[mpas-developers] update on date/time manager

Michael Duda duda at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 9 10:32:36 MDT 2011

Phil,

thanks for the insight on the additional burden in adopting the
full ESMF library. I'd also favor using just the stand-alone ESMF
time manager, even if it does require us to write a bit more of
our own code within the MPAS time manager wrapper.

I'll have a go at adding the ability to set time intervals in
years and months via the ESMF 2.1.1 code. Thanks, again!

Cheers,
Michael