[mpas-developers] proposed date/time manager

Jones, Philip W pwjones at lanl.gov
Fri Feb 18 11:33:38 MST 2011

Ok all,

I've attached a tex and pdf of a set of revised requirements.

To prevent a close correspondence to implementation, I tried to stick with the current language, but you might consider a requirements doc along the lines of time instants, time intervals, and alarms.  Those three capture much of the functionality.

Also did this very quick since I'm under some other deadlines, so I'm sure there are things I haven't captured.  If the ESMF requirements doc for their time manager is still available on-line, it might be useful to browse that to see if we've missed something.  That doc was very comprehensive (I'll also look to see if I have an old copy lying around).

Phil
---
Correspondence/TSPA/DUSA EARTH
Philip Jones                                pwjones at lanl.gov
Climate, Ocean and Sea Ice Modeling
Los Alamos National Laboratory
T-3 MS B216                                 Ph: 505-500-2699
PO Box 1663                                Fax: 505-665-5926
Los Alamos, NM 87545-1663