[mpas-developers] restart problems with ocean grid

Michael Duda duda at ucar.edu
Thu May 27 13:50:05 MDT 2010

Hi, Mat.

I think Todd was suggesting that you try a restart with a global
boundary-free grid (e.g., one of the grids from
http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/people/duda/files/mpas/single-tracer/).
My suspicion is that having a domain that is not simply-connected
might be responsible for the error, though after looking through
the block_decomp module, I can't yet see why.

Cheers,
Michael