[mpas-developers] revision of global_scvt grid generation; module_scvt.F

Todd Ringler ringler at lanl.gov
Thu Mar 18 11:47:04 MDT 2010

Hi Michael et al.,

I don't think the correct version of grid_gen/global_scvt/src/
module_scvt.F made it into the repository.

Attached is the version that allows for the generation of variable
resolution meshes based on the hyperbolic tangent function that Doug
and I cooked up.

We can commit the version that produces uniform density, but I think
we will want to also have access to the correct version of the
variable density function.

Also, I think Bill wants to reproduce some of the variable resolutions
meshes we have been using. This revision will be necessary to do that.

Cheers,
Todd