[mpas-developers] Mpas Bug Fix

Michael Duda duda at ucar.edu
Mon Jul 19 17:36:38 MDT 2010

Hi, Doug.

Excellent work by you and the LLNL folks. After looking at the
code in module_block_decomp.F, I'd agree that line 112 isn't
correct, and the fix you provide below is precisely what is
needed. Without the fix, I'm not able to run an MPI-compiled MPAS
executable with a single task, while I can get a correct run
through with your fix applied. Unless anyone else has any
suggestions or concerns, please commit this change to the
repository when you're ready.

Cheers,
Michael