[Hearts-of-GOLD] FW: [GOLD-network] Fwd: Urgent: Combating Systemic Racism in STEM--Follow Up

Grady Dixon pgdixon at fhsu.edu
Sun Aug 30 07:26:20 MDT 2020

Rachel

That's a great perspective. I replied to Sim that those who sign, "should have some strong insights and/or experiences in higher ed," but your argument sounds more reasonable and inclusive.

P. Grady Dixon
Professor and Dean,
Werth College of Science, Technology, and Mathematics
Fort Hays State University
pgdixon at fhsu.edu<mailto:pgdixon at fhsu.edu>
he/him/his