[Hearts-of-GOLD] FW: [GOLD-network] Fwd: Urgent: Combating Systemic Racism in STEM--Follow Up

Grady Dixon pgdixon at fhsu.edu
Fri Aug 28 16:14:27 MDT 2020

Disappointingly, it has been more than a year since I have sent anything to this email list. For that, I apologize. I will try to do better. There are currently multiple ongoing efforts to continue the work of the NSF GOLD projects.

In the meantime, see the note below sent to a GOLD colleague by one of the original coauthors of the attached (and linked) statement to be published in Science. If you agree with the statement, and if you feel obligated to “sign,” the links to add your name are below.

I hope you all are well.
P. Grady Dixon
Professor and Dean,
Werth College of Science, Technology, and Mathematics
Fort Hays State University
pgdixon at fhsu.edu
he/him/his