[Hearts-of-GOLD] FW: [BULK] GOLDEN: Podcast Announcement!

Grady Dixon pgdixon at fhsu.edu
Thu Oct 25 13:02:43 MDT 2018

The podcast described below was created by a consultant hired by NSF to coach/mentor all of the GOLD PIs on the five different funded projects. If you have time, I encourage you to listen. You will certainly recognize some names and voices.

P. Grady Dixon
Professor and Interim Dean,
Werth College of Science, Technology, and Mathematics
Chair, Department of Geosciences
Fort Hays State University
pgdixon at fhsu.edu<mailto:pgdixon at fhsu.edu>
he/him/his