[Hearts-of-GOLD] FW: [GOLD-network] Position opening at UCAR's Office for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion

Grady Dixon pgdixon at fhsu.edu
Wed Oct 10 15:27:38 MDT 2018

Hi, everyone

Please share/distribute the job ad for a position with UCAR’s Office for Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion. UCAR is the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research, and it is located in Boulder, CO.

P. Grady Dixon
Professor and Interim Dean,
Werth College of Science, Technology, and Mathematics
Chair, Department of Geosciences
Fort Hays State University
pgdixon at fhsu.edu<mailto:pgdixon at fhsu.edu>
he/him/his