[Hearts-of-GOLD] Cooperative institute for climate science student internships

Sonya Legg slegg at princeton.edu
Wed Nov 15 15:14:27 MST 2017

Dear colleagues,

We are now inviting applications for our student research internships in
climate/earth science at Princeton university, hosted at NOAA-GFDL.
Please see http://www.princeton.edu/cics/research-internships/. These
internships are PAID, and travel funding is included. We especially want
to attract a diverse group of students to spend a summer in Princeton. I
would really appreciate it if you could distribute the announcement to
all your mentees and contacts. Also, if you have any suggestions of
internship listings where I should post the ad, let me know. (And if you
have any suggestions how to make the listing more appealing to students
from diverse backgrounds, that would also be helpful!)

Thank-you!

Sonya Legg

(PS Apologies if you get this message twice - I sent it from the wrong
email account)