[Hearts-of-GOLD] FIU - Diversity Mentor Position

Kathleen Quardokus Fisher kquardok at fiu.edu
Thu Nov 16 14:38:36 MST 2017

Dear Hearts of GOLD colleages,

FIU has created new positions as part of their STEM diversity initiative. These are faculty (professor or associate professor) positions that can be in one of the many STEM departments across campus.  It is meant to attract scientists/engineers who have a history of working with people from underrepresented groups. I would love to have one of these faculty members be in my department of Earth and Environment (Environmental Science, Geology, Meteorology). Please help me spread the word. The announcements for the multiple positions and Earth/Environment-specific details are attached.

I apologize for any cross-listing.

Best,

Kathy

Kathy Quardokus Fisher
Assistant Professor
Department of Earth & Environment

STEM Transformation Institute

Florida International University

11200 SW 8th Street
AHC-5 395
Miami, FL 33199

Phone: 305.348.1693
Fax: 305.348.3877
Email: kquardok at fiu.edu

Think differently, go beyond what is expected. Do something great with the opportunity you are given.

Be WorldsAhead