[GTP] Post-doc

pouquet at ucar.edu pouquet at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 4 11:20:53 MDT 2009

Dear all,

It is my pleasure to announce that Al Kellie, the director of CISL,
has been successful in obtaining a 2-year post-doctoral position for
GTP to work on topics related to petascale computing; this is part of
the stimulus package and is not a core augmentation.

We shall try to have our annual meeting to distribute GTP funds
earlier this year, in September, to discuss how we should proceed with
this special allocation, and with the other yearly budget items.

Unfortunately, our other request for an augmentation of the core funds
of GTP has not been granted, even though even a small amount would
have been very useful ...

Annick