[Grad-postdoc-assn] Two phd student positions and a post-doc position open on clouds and climate sensitivity in Stockholm

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Sun Mar 25 11:12:42 MDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thorsten Mauritsen <thorsten.mauritsen at mpimet.mpg.de>
Date: Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 9:28 AM
Subject: Two phd student positions and a post-doc position open on clouds
and climate sensitivity in Stockholm
To: BBallard at ucar.edu
Cc: Robert Pincus <Robert.Pincus at colorado.edu>

Dear Barbara Ballard,

Robert Pincus advised me to send the below announcement to you, as you
might be able to advertise it through the CESM mailing list where many
relevant candidates could receive it? Thanks!

Sincerely,
Thorsten Mauritsen

---

Dear Colleagues,

In autumn I will be moving to Stockholm University and in conjunction with
that I am already able to make an initial announcement of a two-year
post-doc position (deadline 13 May) and two phd student positions (deadline
24 April) in the area of clouds and climate sensitivity, see links with
detailed descriptions below. I am happy to answer any questions that people
interested in these opportunities might have, and I would be grateful if
you forward this to anyone that might be interested.

Sincerely,
Thorsten Mauritsen

---

https://www.misu.su.se/about-us/vacancies/phd-student-in-i-m
eteorology-with-focus-on-tropical-infrared-feedbacks-on-
changing-climate-1.377013
https://www.misu.su.se/about-us/vacancies/phd-student-in-met
eorology-with-focus-on-extreme-cloud-feedbacks-and-past-climates-1.377016
https://www.misu.su.se/about-us/vacancies/postdoctoral-fello
w-in-modelling-of-cloud-feedbacks-precipitation-and-circulation-1.378393

There are currently also several other interesting opportunities in the
same department, including a phd position on clouds and aerosols, and two
phd positions and an associate professor in oceanography:

https://www.misu.su.se/about-us/vacancies

--

Paula Fisher
Administrator