[Grad-postdoc-assn] Schedule of events - Thompson Lecture Series

Siyuan.Wang.NCAR siyuan at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 15 14:44:15 MST 2018

Dear all,

Hope the holidays are treating you well. This is a reminder to sign up for
the individual meetings with our Thompson Lecture speaker, Prof. Jonathan
Martin <https://www.aos.wisc.edu/faculty/Martin/>, who will be visiting
NCAR from 17 to 19 Jan. Also if you haven't RSVP for the potluck on Wed (17
Jan) and the the dinner on Thu (18 Jan, Tandori grill) please do so. The
RSVP links are:

Individual meetings (Wed-Fri, multiple timeslots, both Mesa and
Foothills): *CLICK
ME*
<https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/aspthompson08/Schedule+of+events%2C+Dr.+Jon+Martin>
Potluck (Wed 17 Jan, 5:50PM, FL2 atrium/cafeteria): *CLICK ME*
<https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/aspthompson08/Potluck+Dinner+with+Dr.+Jon+Martin+Signup>
Dinner (Thu 18, 6PM, Tandori grill): *CLICK ME*
<https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/aspthompson08/Tandori+Grill+Dinner>

For the potluck: we will be providing some pizza and beverages, so we need
a headcount. For the individual meetings: you don't necessarily have to
talk about science!

To RSVP: click "edit" at the top of the page and then add your name. You
may need to log in. As always, all postdocs, gradstudents, visitors are
welcome. If you have troubles signing up please feel free to email me. We
thank you for your support.

Cheers
- Siyuan, on behalf of the Thompson Lecture Series committee

--
*Siyuan Wang*
Advanced Study Program (ASP) Postdoctoral Fellow