[Grad-postdoc-assn] Schedule of events - Thompson Lecture Series

Rosimar Rios-Berrios rberrios at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 12 15:32:50 MST 2018

Happy Friday everyone!

This is just a friendly reminder to sign up for individual meetings with
our Thompson Lecture speaker, Dr. Jon Martin. *All post docs and grad
students are encouraged to sign up*. Dr. Martin is very approachable and
friendly, and he has a wealth of knowledge about science, work-life
balance, publishing (including a published book many of us used in our
synoptic meteorology courses), teaching, and baseball :-). You can read
more about Dr. Martin here: https://www.aos.wisc.edu/faculty/Martin/, and
remember that you can always have a good discussion even if your research
interests do not exactly align with his research topics.

Please consider signing up for a meeting. As a reminder, you can sign up by
editing this page:
https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/aspthompson08/Schedule+of+events%2C+Dr.+Jon+Martin
or
by e-mailing me.