[Grad-postdoc-assn] Mock Review Panel - learn more and sign up!

Christina McCluskey cmcclus at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 19 16:48:08 MST 2018

Dear NCAR Postdocs,

This is the last mass e-mail with this subject, I promise! I spoke with NSF
Program Manager, Manda Adams, last week at AGU and she is very excited to
join us in this project. Please fill out the spreadsheet by 5pm Thursday,
Dec 20, if you're interested in participating in this project. If you have
any questions, please let me know.

Also, if you just want to be a reviewer, please just add your list and
check the "reviewer only" box.

link to spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TVW_3AqDffWq3WTKjex5H4EO8mrnBtjjTpiaLbTeYeM/edit?usp=sharing>

Thanks!!!

Christina

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 3:53 PM Christina McCluskey <cmcclus at ucar.edu> wrote:

> Dear NCAR Postdocs,
>
> We had a good meeting of the NCAR Fellows Association last week with tips
> on proposal writing from Jordan Powers
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PxajH6qxdgen-Rc9F1Uhuytc5iH9etN5/view?usp=sharing>
> (MMM) and the launching of the Mock Review Panel project.
>
> Please consider joining us in this project. Postdocs at NCAR will identify
> a call for proposals at a funding agency of their choice and develop a
> proposal with collaborators over the next few months. A panel consisting of
> postdocs (including the proposal writers) will review the proposals and
> provide feedback to the proposal authors. The panel will be moderated by a
> senior PI with review panel experience. This will provide postdocs with
> experience on both sides of the proposal process and useful feedback on
> their proposals. The timeline of this exercise will be depend on the
> participants and the respective proposal due dates (TBD).  For more
> details, please see this overview document
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ihgfi_35zEgc1SpN74W7h3dxwiGi8hSq/view?usp=sharing>
> .
>
> If you are interested in participating, please sign up on this
> spreadsheet.
> <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TVW_3AqDffWq3WTKjex5H4EO8mrnBtjjTpiaLbTeYeM/edit?usp=sharing> We
> will further discuss how the process will work at the upcoming NCAR Fellows
> Retreat for postdocs on Wed, Oct 17. Details to follow.
>
> Thanks!
> Christina
>
> P.s. Please e-mail me if you have trouble accessing these google
> documents.
>
> --
> *Christina S. McCluskey, Ph.D. *
> cmcclus at ucar.edu