[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Present your research at the CO State Capitol!

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 13 14:02:06 MST 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: pac_universe (PAC Boulder) <pac_universe at lists.colorado.edu>
Date: Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 9:27 AM
Subject: Present your research at the CO State Capitol!
To: pac_universe at lists.colorado.edu
Cc: erin.golden at ucdenver.edu, Brian Aguado <Brian.Aguado at colorado.edu>

Dear Postdocs,

Project Bridge
<http://secure-web.cisco.com/1d7au5VyS1iTG0rCsxdf6PSEJ1ZcRiKhkx5wXnNnemQWPTqzuWFKpeeZnc1DxUEbpeIxgAt7CP8QMNMtVuZdx8cdAHbN1_8nsjn5jzOQ72-heHa3abBO3pBv8jQEptotZbsYusthjidk7cr9nzgBXafjobbaM3aLtQglbPkvhSXFqdKHow7hGxSLRHHyqe8N3lIx6fFN6b6GnWhf9qsUZvf4gOK9M5vuJH4IgaVU3XWFhsfOIB86JLg5Wq4jIVnohlN2RrBtZipWMuSx0f8_bKlZvEgHajnGl2guxle9F6ZpoyjkwLxEPtFRztsve7DPz23VOif_XDLxv7SQAi3dkcS0cfpGvmh_T3hTtQinvUOdWv27tpy6pTun_SNDhFPM47FHU4g3sUfnGF7YRZMaQGTF3RVERrQEp8zVtaZIxsvVxDPYVZy0q3RvSVilrlBpe/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.projbridge.com%2F>
is
a postdoc/scientist organization dedicated to fostering interest in science
research via direct communication to the public. Project Bridge is
collaborating with the PAC to reach out to CU Boulder postdocs of all
fields with an exciting opportunity to present your research to CO state
legislators (see attached flyer)!

We hope you will apply to present your research at our poster session
called *"**CAPITOL INVESTMENT: The Impact of Research Science in Colorado"
on Friday, January 19th. *Our goal will be to convey our research and its
broader impacts in a lay-friendly manner directly to CO State legislators.
Our event is bipartisan - we seek to discuss the importance of our research
to legislators and how we impact the CO community and beyond.

Please follow this link for more information about the event and to access
our application. *The deadline to submit your application is Friday,
December 8th.  *Please contact the PAC or Brian Aguado at
brian.aguado at colorado.edu with any questions you may have.

Many thanks,
The PAC

*Summary*:
*Who*: Early career scientists (all fields)
*Where*: CO State Capitol (Denver, CO)
*Date*: Friday, January 19th
*Application deadline*: Friday, December 8th
*Submit your application*: tinyurl.com/COSciDay

*The PAC - Postdoctoral Association of Colorado*

*by postdocs, for postdocs*http://www.colorado.edu/pac/

--

Paula Fisher
Administrator